Friday, January 11, 2013

Birthday Bash Blog Hop


Welcome to the Birthday Bash Blog Hop, January 12!!
 Today is Zenita aka Scrappinwith’Z’s 50th Birthday and Shawnee’s Birthday is Monday so they decided to throw themselves a Birthday party and invite some of their friends along!!
To help celebrate Jen’s Digi Stamps and Scrapbook Stamp Society has graciously gave us some digis to give away to a couple of our commenter’s!! Plus Chriss has some Washi tape for another commenter.
So please leave a comment at each of our friend’s blogs for your chance to be a winner. Zenita is our hostess today (since she’s the oldest birthday girl)…lol so we hope you have started at her blog, http://www.scrappinwithz.blogpot.com. If not please go back and check out her amazing project.

I am honored to celebrate Zenita and my birthday with all of you. Their is no better way to celebrate a birthday than with all my crafting friends.
My daughter's birthday is 2 days after mine. I was determined that she was not going to be born on my birthday. This year she will be 8 years old. So I made her a card with her favorite thing...cupcakes



For this card I used:
Simply Charmed - 3.5 inches.
Then I used Artiste - 3.5 inches Accent 1
Fiskars Border punch 
Liquid Pearls - Pink
Peachy Keen Faces - Everyday Character Faceparts 3" to 4"
CardzTV Stamps Happy Days stamp set


Zenita Smith-- http://www.scrappinwithz.blogspot.com
Shawnee Penkacik--http://quiverofangels.blogspot.com
Tanya J - http://little-scrapper.blogspot.com
Yolie - http://www.justyolie.com
Sher- http://www.patternsbysher.blogspot.com
Cathy-http://cathyplus5.blogspot.com
Chriss - http://chrissandlou.blogspot.com/
Robin- http://www.thecricutscrapper.blogspot.com/
Anita ~ http://www.anitaandbugs.blogspot.com



Thanks for stopping by to celebrate with us today and please keep on hopping to see what Tanya has created for your enjoyment!!




2 comments:

  1. I LOVE your adorable cupcake! Happy Birthday to you and Carleigh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your adorable cupcake! Happy Birthday to you and Carleigh!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit today! I love to read your comments. If you have a blog, I'd love to visit it.

Have a blessed day!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin