Hi everyone!! I am proud to be the guest designer for this week!! I love being on the Crafty Card Gallery Design Team. My card for today is a card for a friend of mine to make them smile.
I used Create a Critter which is one of my favorite cartridges. My froggie is cut at 3 inches. His lily pad is cut at 2 inches. He is on an action wobble (so he hops)
I also used some beautiful recycled paper from DCWV. It's a more manly stack of cardstock which works for this card and for me most often as I have 8 boys to make cards for.
I also used some beautiful recycled paper from DCWV. It's a more manly stack of cardstock which works for this card and for me most often as I have 8 boys to make cards for.
My sentiment is from CardzTV Stamps TOAD-ALLY AWESOME stamp set.
I stamped the inside with a cute frog from this same set and wrote a message that I am praying for my friend. I know they will love this card just as much as I do.
I hope you enjoyed this fun creation!!
Blessings,
Shawnee



No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to visit today! I love to read your comments. If you have a blog, I'd love to visit it.
Have a blessed day!