Thursday, November 29, 2012

CTVS Ch#20 "To Die For!"


Happy Friday! Today starts a brand new

CTVS Ch#20 "To Die For!"
Starts: Friday, Nov 30th @ 12:00 am EST
Ends: Thursday, Dec 6th @ NOON EST
Details: Create a card, layout or craft project using 
DIE CUTS FROM YOUR MANUAL OR ELECTRONIC CUTTING MACHINE
Prize: 1 set of Cardz TV Stamps of the winner's choice
(shop Cardz TV Stamps... HERE)
Winner (chosen by random.org) Announced: Friday, Dec 7th @ Cardz TV

Here's my "To Die For" project:

For my project I made a simple A2 size card with Close to My Heart Artiste Cartridge using the Mitten cutout.
I used DCWV Paper Stack from  this year for Christmas 

I also used CardzTV Stamps Tiny Tidings Stamp Set
Star Dust Stickles
Buckle Boutique Rhinestones 
Liquid Pearls in White

I love this card and the feel of country Christmas that it brings. 



Want to play with us? You can enter your project below or hop over to Cardz TV to check out what my Design Team Sisters have created and enter your project there!
... STOP HERE IF YOU DO NOT WANT THE INLINKZ CODE COPY THE BELOW IN IF YOU DO WANT IT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit today! I love to read your comments. If you have a blog, I'd love to visit it.

Have a blessed day!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin