Here is our wonderful line up:
1. Lisa Pontious ~ http://
2. Ashley - http://
3. Theresa~ www.thescrapbookingqueen.com
4. Sheila- http:// www.2pawprints.blogspot.com/
5. Jillian - http://www.paperalamode.com/
6. Pam (Mama LoveBug) - http:// lovebugcreations3.blogspot.com/
7. Rebecca~ http://blog.scrapprincess.com/
8. Teresa~http:// freshandrenewed.blogspot.com/
9. Madge- http:// www.thescrappinlounge.com/
10. Jessi http:// mylifeinartsncrafts.blogspot.co m/
11. Miranda http://www.nanasscrapspot.com/
12. Shawnee ~ http:// quiverofangels.blogspot.com/ You are here
Today's card is a card using The Buckle Boutique's material. I love this BLINGY Material. This card also uses Mary's CardzTV Stamps Set Classic Christmas.
A Special thank you to Crafty Card Gallery - Jennifer for letting me use this beautiful material. We get to do fun challenges every month and it is truly an honor to be a part of this team. I hope you will all try the Rhinestone material from The Buckle Boutique as it is HIGH quality and so easy to use!!
Join me tomorrow for another fun project!!
Shawnee




I love thar material you made the ornamentsboutnof. I've never heard of it!! very cute!!
ReplyDelete