Wednesday, November 28, 2012

12 Days of Christmas Day 6

Welcome to the 12 Days of Christmas Blog Hop hosted by Honeybearz Designs. The hop runs from November 24th to December 5th. If you came here from Miranda's blog then you are in the right place. If not, please go back to Lisa's blog and visit all of our hop stops. 

Here is our wonderful line up:

1. Lisa Pontious ~ http://honeybearzdesigns2011.blogspot.com/

2. Ashley - http://thebloghopprincess.blogspot.com/




6. Pam (Mama LoveBug) - http://lovebugcreations3.blogspot.com/






12. Shawnee ~ http://quiverofangels.blogspot.com/ You are here

Welcome to Day 6 of our 12 days of Christmas Blog Hop. 


Today's card is a card using The Buckle Boutique's material. I love this BLINGY Material.  This card also uses Mary's CardzTV Stamps Set Classic Christmas. 

A Special thank you to Crafty Card Gallery - Jennifer for letting me use this beautiful material. We get to do fun challenges every month and it is truly an honor to be a part of this team. I hope you will all try the Rhinestone material from The Buckle Boutique as it is HIGH quality and so easy to use!! 



Join me tomorrow for another fun project!!



Merry Christmas!!

Shawnee


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit today! I love to read your comments. If you have a blog, I'd love to visit it.

Have a blessed day!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin