Friday, November 16, 2012

CTMH Artiste Blog Hop


Thank you so much for joining us today for the CTMH Artiste Blog Hop! There are only 7 of us in this hop, so I hope you'll be able to stop at all our blogs to see the projects we've made to inspire you!!  Here is the blog line up:

  1. Amanda @ Crafts By Amanda
  2. Amy @ Love To Crop
  3. Elaine @ Expressions By Elaine
  4. Janis @ Pause Dream Enjoy 
  5. Lucy @ Love 2 Create  (should have arrived from here)
  6. Shawnee @ Blessed On The Bright Side (you are here)
  7. Stacey @ Stacey's Creative Corner(your next stop)
For my project, I wanted to show you this...

To make this I used:
Close to My Heart Artiste and made a Gift Card Holder
This gift card holder was cut at 4.5 inches
Snowflake mat cut at 3.89 inches in CCR
Close to My Heart Art Philosophy Shape 8 cut at 1.75 inches in black
Shape 8 cut again at 1.5 inches in white
CardzTV Stamps Christmas Joy - JOY
Recollections Embossing Powder
Tim Holtz Distress Embossing Powder
Mittens Button

My blog candy for today is a some Studio G Twine.
Leave a comment and be entered.

Thanks so much for joining us and we hope you love this amazing cartridge!! It has so many possibilities!!

Now onto your next stop Stacey!!

Blessings,
Shawnee


1 comment:

  1. Super cute , I love the embossing and all the layers and that mitten button is so cute, I have a button addiction :) TFS!!!
    Brianna

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit today! I love to read your comments. If you have a blog, I'd love to visit it.

Have a blessed day!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin