Sunday, October 14, 2012

Paper Playtime DT Ch # 86 Welcome to BOO-ville


Comment Numbering Code... HERE

Say It With Sentiments Ch # 86
Welcome to BOO-ville
Starts: Monday, October 15th 12:00 am EST
Ends: Thursday, October 25th Noon EST
Winner (chosen by random.org) Announced: Thursday, October 25th late afternoon

Our sponsor this challenge is...
Mary of Cardz TV Stamps
The winner will receive one set of Mary's Cardz TV Stamps!

Here is my project for this challenge:



For this card I used Mini Monsters and I love this cartridge. 
  • Close to My Heart Artiste Square1 - 5 inches using the Card feature
  • Close to My Heart Artiste Square1 again at 4.83 inches - Basic selected
  • Cricut Lite Lacey Labels - Snowflake - 4 inches in polka dot paper and then again 3.75 inches
  • Action Wobble 
  • Studio G Buttons 
  • Mini Monsters - Haunting cut shadow in Grey at 2.83 inches
  • The rest is cut at 2.75 inches in Cricut Craft Room
  • CardzTV Stamps Oct 31st Stamp set - Ghostly Greetings



This is such a cute stamp set. I love all the sayings and such a cute Bingo Board. If you don't own it, first enter the challenge, 2nd head on over to Mary's store and pick up a set today!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit today! I love to read your comments. If you have a blog, I'd love to visit it.

Have a blessed day!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin