Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Happy Haunting



Happy Haunting
I made 2 projects for the Paper Playtime Say It With Sentiments Challenge.
This is my 2nd card as I liked my first one better. 

So I decided to send this card to a friend of mine who needed cheering up.
Don't you love how a card in the mail can truly brighten someone's day?
I know I love to get cards. They make me smile!!


This card was made from Mini Monsters.
Now I rented the Halloween Bundle on Cricut Craft Room and I am so glad that I did.
I have used these cartridges and while I probably won't have bought them in the store, I like the idea of renting them and getting to try them out. I definitely recommend it!!
Thank you ProvoCraft for having this as an option for us Crafters.


Okay my project made in my favorite software Cricut Craft Room is 


Isn't this the cutest monster?
He is cut at 5 inches and is the Boo Monster.
First use the card feature and cut the base in black at 5 inches
Then Cut the Boo again no card feature at 5 inches
Continue for the rest of the layers - this guy is so easy to layer. And you will watch him come to life. My daughter asked if he would start to dance. 
I used a white Gel pen to add stitching to the monster and then my favorite googlie eyes. 
The center sentiment is from CardzTV Stamps Oct 31st Stamp set - Happy Haunting 
stamped with Tim Holtz Tea Dye Distress Ink.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit today! I love to read your comments. If you have a blog, I'd love to visit it.

Have a blessed day!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin