Thursday, October 4, 2012

Cardz TV Stamps Design Team Ch#16: Buttons & Boo's!


Today is the beginning of a brand new challenge for


"Buttons & Boo's!"

Starts: Friday, Oct. 5th@ 12:00 am EST
Ends: Thurs, Oct. 11th @ Noon EST
Details: Create a card, layout or craft project for Halloween using Buttons! 
Prize: 1 set of Cardz TV Stamps of the winner's choice
Winner (chosen by random.org) Announced: Friday, Oct. 12th @ Cardz TV

So excited to show you what I made for this challenge!

For today's challenge I made a Easel Card.
I love making Easel cards as they give you twice as much room to say what you want.
I learned how to make them from Mary. If you haven't tried one do so as they are super easy and way too much fun!

Okay onto my card:

I used
Cricut craftroom
Close to My Heart Art Philosophy Banner 2 cut at 2.25 width and again at 2.139
Cricut Lite Lacy Labels Flower 3 cut at 4.5 by 5.25
Cricut Craftroom Basic Shapes 5x7 cut at 4.194
Pumpkin Carvings Cat 2 cut a 3 inches
Embossed with Sizzix embossing folder 
CardzTV Stamps Oct 31st Stamp set for the Fraidy Cat
The paper is from Studio G Halloween papers with the cats and spiders
My buttons are Studio G and Ribbon is as well. 



I hope you will play along with us and make a Boo and Button card!! We can't wait to see what you create!!

Blessings,

Shawnee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit today! I love to read your comments. If you have a blog, I'd love to visit it.

Have a blessed day!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin