Paper Playtime Design Team SIWS #84
Hi Crafty Friends it's time for the Paper Playtime Design Team Say It With Sentiments Challenge.
This week our challenge is to use punches in our project and a sentiment.
Our sponsor
The Robin's Nest
One winner chosen by random.org will receive a $15 Gift Certificate to their store!
This week our challenge is to use punches in our project and a sentiment.
Our sponsor
The Robin's Nest
One winner chosen by random.org will receive a $15 Gift Certificate to their store!
I will admit when I first thought of this project - I had a hard time with it. But then I found my Fiskars Circle punch. My daughter who is 6 talked about how the circles would make great leaves. And then this card was born.
Cartridges used:
Close to my Heart Artiste -4.5 from Recollections Orange Small Dots Paper and then again in white 4.25 in.
Close to my Heart Art Philosophy - Tree cut at 3.5 inches
Close to my Heart Art Philosophy - Tree cut at 3.5 inches
Fiskars Lever Medium Circle punch = 24 circles in various colors. I chose Burgundy, Yellow, and Orange
CardzTV Stamps - Happy Days for Happy Thanksgiving
Studio G Jewels from Walmart for the corners to add some bling
Corner Chomper - 1/2 inches
Now it's your turn to get crafty!! Find your favorite punches and sentiment and get creative!! This Ch ends Friday, Sept 28th @ NOON EST. Please FOLLOW and leave us a comment after linking. :)
Inlinkz code (copy and paste at end of your post - optional)



No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to visit today! I love to read your comments. If you have a blog, I'd love to visit it.
Have a blessed day!