Welcome to Loving Women Of A Life Time Blog Hop!
If Carla sent you over for a visit then you are exactly where you are meant to be. If you just happen to be visiting then you should head over to http://Pinkpolkadotscrapping.blogspot.com for the beginning of this fabulous hop!
Our hop today is celebrating Women who make an impact in our lives. Proverbs 31:25 reads "She is clothed with strength and dignity;
she can laugh at the days to come."
This verse describes my best friend Joce. Joce and I became friends during high school. One day she heard about how my mom was treating me and decided that I wasn't going to have to endure the abuse anymore. I went home with her that evening. I stayed there for a week until my mom calmed down and things were "safe" again.
We lost touch after high school because I left home and never looked back. A few years ago, thanks to MySpace, we reconnected again. We haven't stopped talking since then.
Last year when Brighton needed to go to Georgia for the medical appointment with Dr. Kendall, Joce and her family opened their home to let Brighton and I stay with her and her family.
Joce is a model of what a Proverbs 31 woman is like.
She works tirelessly for her family of 5 soon to be 6. She is a mom of all boys. I admire her because she is constantly giving to them.
In food prep, she is constantly researching health recipes to make sure they have the best food she can prepare. She researches activities for them to do. She also makes sure that their birthdays are memorable. I'll never forget the year she did the Candyland birthday party.
Joce not only gives to her family, but she gives to those around her and is a friend to all. She is definitely more like the sister that I never had than a friend.
I know I can always count on her and she knows that she can always count on me.
Joce, thank you for always being there for me. For welcoming my family into your family. And being an example of what a Proverbs 31 wife looks like.
For my project today I used Cricut Lite Lacey Labels for a simple card cut at 5 inches. The front says Friends are Flowers in the Garden of Life from CardzTV Stamps "Think Spring"
Then I used my Cuttlebug to emboss the mat and Close to My Heart Art Philosophy for the rose.
Okay now you are onto your next stop which is Miranda. Please be sure to see her amazing card.
If you would like to be a part of my monthly giveaway, simply leave a comment.
Last year when Brighton needed to go to Georgia for the medical appointment with Dr. Kendall, Joce and her family opened their home to let Brighton and I stay with her and her family.
Joce is a model of what a Proverbs 31 woman is like.
She works tirelessly for her family of 5 soon to be 6. She is a mom of all boys. I admire her because she is constantly giving to them.
In food prep, she is constantly researching health recipes to make sure they have the best food she can prepare. She researches activities for them to do. She also makes sure that their birthdays are memorable. I'll never forget the year she did the Candyland birthday party.
Joce not only gives to her family, but she gives to those around her and is a friend to all. She is definitely more like the sister that I never had than a friend.
I know I can always count on her and she knows that she can always count on me.
Joce, thank you for always being there for me. For welcoming my family into your family. And being an example of what a Proverbs 31 wife looks like.
For my project today I used Cricut Lite Lacey Labels for a simple card cut at 5 inches. The front says Friends are Flowers in the Garden of Life from CardzTV Stamps "Think Spring"
Then I used my Cuttlebug to emboss the mat and Close to My Heart Art Philosophy for the rose.
Okay now you are onto your next stop which is Miranda. Please be sure to see her amazing card.
If you would like to be a part of my monthly giveaway, simply leave a comment.
If you get lost along the hop here is the complete line up:
Melissa Pinter http://Suzy's Crafts http://
Jessica Kephart http://
Carla Townsend http://
Shawnee Penkacik http://
Miranda Enclade http://www.nanasscrapspot.com/
Sylvia Gonazalez Solorio http://bellascrapbookdesigns.blogspot.com/
Cicily http://
Becka http://
Blessings,
Shawnee





No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to visit today! I love to read your comments. If you have a blog, I'd love to visit it.
Have a blessed day!