When HSN launched the Fiskars Fuse, I'll admit I was intrigued. I liked the ease of use, the embossing, and letter pressing capabilities. So I had my husband watch and sure enough, It is now my Christmas gift early early.
It arrived last week. At first I was intimidated by the machine. But after a friend online said that she was using hers without issue. I decided to give mine another try.
Tonight I made this simple Butterfly Post It Note Holder in minutes.
I love this machine because it embosses and inks at the same time. You simply ink the die, insert it into the machine and turn the handle. I am thinking of doing some videos about the machine so if you would like that just let me know. I will ask my trusty camera man aka Karsten if he will film.
The embossing quality of this machine is deeper than my Cuttlebug. I also like that this machine has an adapter kit in which you can use all dies.
Watch for more projects with the Fiskars Fuse later this week. I'll also have tips on using your Fuse. These are just simple things I have learned from using mine. One is don't use the black ink that comes with it as it stains the dye. Instead use a Dew Drop or a Chalk ink on the dies. The reason being images are clearer and the clean up is simple.
Have a blessed Thursday!
Shawnee
Shawnee



No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to visit today! I love to read your comments. If you have a blog, I'd love to visit it.
Have a blessed day!