Thursday, April 19, 2012

CardzTV Challenge #8 - Color Me a Rainbow


CTV Challenge #8: April 20, 21, 22
"Color Me a Rainbow" Create a card or craft project for any ocassion using colors from the rainbow...pink, blue, green & yellow ONLY...you can also add small amounts of black & white.

This was such a fun challenge. I really loved making my projects.

For my first card I made a A2 size card with a yellow card base and used the Gemstones Coordinations Cardstock. Then I used Cricut Art Philosophy to make the butterflies on my Imagine in soft Blue, Pink and Green. The Ribbon is from Studio G. My sentiment is from CardzTV Stamps "Think Spring" sentiment Celebrate Spring.
Please check out the rest of the Design Team's cards at CardzTV and check back tomorrow for another card for the challenge. It's my favorite card that I have made this year. You won't want to miss it!!
Also take the challenge make a rainbow card and load it to the Mr. Linky on CardzTV. Mary will pick a winner via Random.org and they will win a set of CardzTV Stamps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit today! I love to read your comments. If you have a blog, I'd love to visit it.

Have a blessed day!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin