Sunday, February 5, 2012

CardzTV Design Team Challenge #5 Tickled Pink Last Day

Today is the last day to enter your card into the CardzTV Tickled Pink Challenge #5. I have made 3 cards for this challenge but this is one of my favorites.
Card Recipe:
A2 size card -
Hot Pink Cardstock embossed with Sizzix Hearts folder
Lacey Labels Cricut Lite Cartridge - cut at 1.25 inches
Create a Critter Cricut Cartridge cut at 3 inches
Diamond Stickles
CardzTV Stamps Encouraging Thoughts Hugs and Kisses

Now don't forget to enter your card today. Just go to CardzTV and link up your card using the primary color of pink! Can't wait to see what you create. Remember the winner receives a set of CardzTV Stamps of your choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit today! I love to read your comments. If you have a blog, I'd love to visit it.

Have a blessed day!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin