Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Tina's Big Birthday Bash Blog Hop


craftyandgreen


First we would love to welcome you to celebrate Tina"s Big 3-0 Birthday Bash Blog Hop. With that being said, Happy Happy Birthday Tina! We wish you the happiest of birthdays with all your wishes and dreams come true. This hop is to celebrate Tina's birthday and shower her with birthday wishes! Be sure to stop and make sure you wish Tina a Happy Birthday

There is a phenomenal line-up today showering Tina with birthday wishes and don't want you to miss a single thing!!!

There is some wonderful blog candy if you remark on each stop along the birthday trail of wishes along with becoming a follower, if you aren't already! This blog candy will blow you away so, be sure to leave your comments along the birthday trail!!!
K Andrews Design Stamp Set- Scripture Sayings
$30 GC to Scraptastical Kreations!
11x14 Print from My Family Keepsakes

If you happened to visit my blog by accident, I want you to check out the complete hop by stopping first at  Tina's Blog at Crafty and Green! You should have come from  visiting Amanda.

My project today is a complete Cricut Imagine Project. It uses Cricut Best Friends for all images along with the Cricut Craft Room.
My first project is a beautiful purse from the Bonus Content. I simply added it to my page then clicked on fit to page. The hardest thing about this was the scoring but once I got it down - it was easy. Then I added a 3.5 inch princess, her sidekick Kitty as Carleigh calls her, and Your a Little Princess to the purse to give it a more personalized feel. I am using these as part of my daughter Carleigh's party decorations. I haven't decided what to fill them with yet. But I am sure I will think of something.


Next I made a Birthday card using the Cricut Imagine Best Friends making a standard A2 size card. For the mat I used the really like this green paper. 4.5 inches by 5.25 inches. Then I added the cute Balloon girl with this beautiful background at 3.5 inches. Finally I added a sentiment from CardzTV Stamps "It's a Guy Thing" (It was all I had that had Happy Birthday, plus I love the font). The inside has a personal message from me.



Your next stop along wishing Tina the Big 3-0 Birthday Bash Blog Hop Wishes is Amy Jo. Please hop on over and see what she has for you today. Happy Birthday Tina! I hope your day is wonderful and incredibly blessed.

Blessings,
Shawnee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit today! I love to read your comments. If you have a blog, I'd love to visit it.

Have a blessed day!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin