Hi everyone, I hope you are having a blessed and wonderful week. I wanted to let you know what's going on at Blessed on the Bright Side this week.
First, I am pleased to say that I am a guest designer this week at the Crafty Card Gallery blog. If you use Jen's app (I love it.) you will love her blog. Please stop by and see what I have created for the week. Their is something for everyone.
Second, we will have the CardzTV Stamps Challenge - you won't want to miss this one.
Third- My wonderful friend Suzanne aka Cricut Craftin Granny is hosting her first blog hop this week. Join me and many of her crafting friends as we share layouts and ideas and have tons of fun. You won't want to miss it.
I will also have the cut files available for Cricut Craftroom for each of my projects this week. So if you would like those don't hesitate to just ask.
Have a great Wednesday!


No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to visit today! I love to read your comments. If you have a blog, I'd love to visit it.
Have a blessed day!