It is a good thing to give thanks unto the Lord. When you give thanks and have an attitude of gratitude it changes your perspective. In today's world where you hear a lot of bad news every time you turn on the television and the world is spiraling. It's important to remember you have a lot to be thankful for.
I am thankful for my friends and family. I have the best friends and the greatest family. I am going through a storm right now. But the Lord has surrounded me with support and encouragement every step of the way.
Giving Thanks in the middle of your storm will give you a whole new perspective. When you take the time to daily remember that although you are hurting, although things aren't perfect (they never will be), and everything isn't coming up roses. God is still good. Your focus changes. Your thinking changes.
I am currently finishing up my first book. I'm so proud of this project. It's full of Sunshiny Thoughts teaching you to give thanks and look on the sunshiny side of life. If you'd like more information on my upcoming book check out my Facebook page.
I hope you will take time today to count your blessings.
Blessings,
Shawnee


No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to visit today! I love to read your comments. If you have a blog, I'd love to visit it.
Have a blessed day!