Hi everyone,
Welcome back for another CardzTV Crazy Card Crafter's Challenge.
If you haven't joined us for one before. Please do so. They are lots of fun. Our themes are Anything Goes. For more information head over to CardzTV
My card today is a Jukebox card
Growing up my in laws would take my older boys for Thursday night day with Grandpa.
My oldest son would listen to Alan Jackson "Don't Rock the Jukebox" which is the inspiration for this card. I also remember growing up listening to the jukebox playing in the corner of the restaurant. I loved having a quarter to pick my favorite song. Times have changed so much because now music is at our finger tips. It's amazing the difference.
My card is from Crazy Cute Cards in Cricut Design Space.
My sentiment is from CardzTV Stamps It's All Good
I love how this card turned out. It's going to be a great gift for a friend of mine who loves music.
If you have a music lover in your house, you might want to make them this card. A few hints be patient when it cuts. The intricate parts took 3 attempts to cut. But after the 3rd one - all was great. The settings on the machine were too much for the paper.
I hope you have a great weekend and that you'll join in our challenge!! Also check out what my design team sisters have for you at CardzTV
Be Blessed!!


No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to visit today! I love to read your comments. If you have a blog, I'd love to visit it.
Have a blessed day!