Friday, December 16, 2016

12 Days of Christmas Card Day 2 - Penguin Just Chillin

Hi everyone,
Christmas is right around the corner. I heard on television yesterday someone said that it seems to come faster and faster each year. I definitely agree. Today's card is a cute Penguin Christmas card. I have a number of friends who love penguins. Let's face it they are adorable and super cute.
So for them, I decided to make this adorable Penguin card.

To make this A2 size Card I used my Cricut Explore Air 2. To make this card I used Christmas paper from my stash. I love how the colors go together. I used the Penguin from Create a Critter 2. I was drawn to his adorable hat and scarf. Then I used CardzTV Stamps Just Chillin' stamp set.
You will love this adorable set with such fun sentiments included.
Mary outdid herself with this set!! You will just LOVE it!! You can check it out and purchase it at http://www.cardztv.blogspot.com

I hope you enjoyed this fun and simple Christmas card. I have fifty more to make.

Merry Christmas!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit today! I love to read your comments. If you have a blog, I'd love to visit it.

Have a blessed day!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin