Saturday, December 17, 2016

12 Days of Christmas Card Day 3 - Gingerbread House Christmas

One of the things I love to do at Christmas time is make a Gingerbread house. But to be honest every year is an epic fail moment. So I decided to make this Gingerbread Card.
This card is a side step card. I have made several of them before. They are so quick and easy to cut. Especially when you use the Cricut Explore Air 2.
To make this card I used Teddy Bear Parade Cartridge. I cut the Elf bear at 3 inches.
Next I used Create a Critter 2 and this adorable Gingerbread house.
Finally I used CardzTV Stamps Sentiment Merry & Bright. You can check them out here.

I hope you enjoyed this fun and bright Christmas card!!

Leave me a comment on what your favorite Christmas food is to be entered to win a set of CardzTV Stamps.


Merry Christmas!!

Shawnee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit today! I love to read your comments. If you have a blog, I'd love to visit it.

Have a blessed day!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin