Thursday, December 1, 2016

12 Days of Christmas Card #1 - Gingerbread Christmas

I cannot believe that December is already here. Today I had some time to craft which has been really rare lately. But my husband so nicely set  me up a beautiful new crafting space. It's small because our house doesn't have a lot of room but it felt so good to have my machine on a table.
So today's card to start the 12 Days of Christmas is a Gingerbread Christmas card.
This card was inspired by Mary from CardzTV Stamps stamp set Gingerbread Christmas.
I love this adorable set because it has such a wonderful gingerbread man, and several sentiments.

The papers are from my Christmas stash.  I love the holly paper and candy canes. The gingerbread man's buttons and face are embellished with candy buttons. I love how they make this card stand out.
I hope you enjoyed this fun and easy Christmas card!! I can't wait to make many more!! 


Happy December!!

Shawnee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit today! I love to read your comments. If you have a blog, I'd love to visit it.

Have a blessed day!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin