Thursday, November 24, 2016

CardzTV Anything Goes Challenge #5 - Christmas Card

Hi everyone!! Welcome back for another CardzTV Designer Challenge. This week my design team sisters have created some wonderful projects for you to be inspired by. Head over to CardzTV and check them out. You won't be disappointed.
My project this week is a Christmas card. The start of many for this holiday season. I was inspired by a card that Mary did on her 12 Days of Christmas card series. Definitely, check it out on You Tube as you will be inspired and will want to make lots of Christmas cards.

My card was created in Cricut Design Space. I used Cricut Give a Hoot cartridge because it had a lot of cute woodland creatures on it. This card reminds me of winter.
The tag base for this card is cut at 8 inches
The Tree is cut at 2.28 inches
The cute squirrel is cut at 2.37 inches
The snow is torn from a sheet of white cardstock. It's so simple and you get cute snowbanks.
The label where the sentiment is stamped is from The First Few Years Cartridge and is cut at 1.75 inches
The sentiment is from CardzTV Stamps and is from the Gingerbread Christmas set.

It all came together beautifully. I really love the great Art Glitter glue from May May Made it. I've been using it for a few projects now and I'm hooked. 

I hope you enjoyed this fun card and you had a blessed Thanksgiving with your friends and family!!

Blessings!!
Shawnee


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit today! I love to read your comments. If you have a blog, I'd love to visit it.

Have a blessed day!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin