Saturday, November 28, 2015

Christmas Noel Window card

Hi everyone!! I cannot believe that Christmas is around the corner. I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving. It is my favorite holiday next to Christmas. I decided to get a jumpstart on my Christmas cards and created this window wreath card as I was sitting at my desk at night.
I was inspired by a die from Spellbinders that I have and have not figured out how to use. So I went through Cricut Design Space and found something similar. 

To make this card I used:
For this card I used ##M40D3B from the Christmas cartridge
The wreath is from Wreath Banner #M3BF2E
The Holly Berries Are Found #M44E5D
The Sentiment Is From CardzTV Stamps 
The Embossing Folder Is From Darice. 
I Love How This Card Turned Out Which Started Off Simple And My Kids Said It Needed Berries. 
I'm So Glad That I Listened To Them. 
I Hope You Enjoyed This Fun And Simple Card For Christmas And Enjoy Getting Ready For This Holiday Season!!


Blessings,
Shawnee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit today! I love to read your comments. If you have a blog, I'd love to visit it.

Have a blessed day!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin