Friday, October 23, 2015

Crafty Card Gallery Fall Blog Hop

Welcome to the Crafty Card Gallery Fall themed blog hop!
We have 9 very talented card makers who have each designed a fall themed card.
If you’ve never done a hop before, it’s a group of bloggers that have joined together. You hop from blog to blog using the links in each post.
Be sure to visit each of the blogs and comment on the posts and follow their blogs. Some of the bloggers are giving away prizes - so you want to be sure to comment so you can be eligible to win.
You should have arrived from: Tonya
If you didn’t, please go back to the start so you can do the whole hop:http://craftycardgallery.blogspot.com/
My card today is a fun fall card that I used parts of the My Paper Pumpkin set from both September and October from Stampin Up. I also used my Cricut Explore Air to cut the leaf and CardzTV Stamps Thankful For You for the Sentiment. I love this stamp set. 

This was an easy card as I stamped the leaves from the September Paper Pumpkin set. Then I used the watercolor paper from the October set. I also cut a 5.5 strip of leaf paper that was 1.5 inches high. I love how it turned out as it is perfect for this season. 
I hope you have enjoyed this fun and simple card. 
Thanks for joining us in the hop!
Your next stop in the hop is: Francine
Here’s the full list in case you get lost:

Blessings,
Shawnee

7 comments:

  1. Very pretty card! Love the watercolor look for the background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the soft Fallish colors of your card! Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Love the soft background against the bold colors

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty card. I like the papers you used, especially the watercolor one!
    ~Beth

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card! Great paper choices and the chalking really sets off the leaf! Thanks for being part of the hop!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit today! I love to read your comments. If you have a blog, I'd love to visit it.

Have a blessed day!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin