Sunday, August 2, 2015

IKEA Dad Mug Cricut Explore

I love to work with vinyl!! If you haven't tried it, I definitely recommend it. It is so much fun and you will be amazed at what you can create. For this project, I created a glass mug for my dad. His birthday is in just a few weeks and I wanted something simple to say that I love him. 
IKEA has some great mugs for only $1.00. So I grabbed this one and decided what to do with it. 
After logging into the Cricut Design Space found a cute #1 Dad image on the Father's Day cartridge. 

I love how it turned out and it was so easy!! I hope to make many more vinyl projects again as I am glad to have a machine that makes it so easy. 

I hope you have a blessed Monday!!

Blessings,
Shawnee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit today! I love to read your comments. If you have a blog, I'd love to visit it.

Have a blessed day!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin