Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Rachelle's Birthday Blog Hop


Welcome to Rachelle's Birthday Bash Blog Hop!
I am so glad you joined us today to celebrate Rachelle's Birthday!! Rachelle has been a long time friend and fellow crafting buddy for years. I met her back when our kids were just little and both of ours are growing up fast. We have been through a lot together.
Rachelle, I hope you have a blessed and wonderful birthday and a fun time with friends and family!! Thank you for being such a wonderful friend and prayer partner over the years.
Okay now to hop business....
You should have come from Susan's Blog but if you didn't go back to the beginning at Rachelle's blog at http://rachellescreativeplace.blogspot.com. You want to hit all the stops so you can win some amazing Birthday Blog candy!!


 I had fun creating this card as I know how much Rachelle loves flowers and butterflies. I started with ladybugs but then settled on this beautiful butterfly. My card is a A2 size card which uses this beautiful roses and daisy paper. I love the colors in this paper. The Butterfly is from the Cricut Cartridge Kate's ABC's
My sentiment is from CardzTV Stamps Birds and Bees

Here is the line up in case you get lost

Rachelle-http://rachellescreativeplace.blogspot.com
Amanda-http://craftsbyamanda.blogspot.com
Deb-http://flyingstamper.blogspot.com
Sharon-http://meemeescreations.blogspot.com
Barbara http://barbarab3.blogspot.com
Mary-http://cardztv.blogspot.com
Krystal-http://krystalklearcreations.blogspot.com
Brook-http://Thoughtsfromjesusfeet.blogspot.com
Susan--http://itsmesusanp.blogspot.com/
Shawnee- http://sunshinythought.com - You are here

I am the final stop on the hop and we are so glad you hopped with us. Be sure to make sure you checked out every stop on the hop to win some fun blog candy!!

Have a blessed and wonderful day!!

Shawnee

41 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card!!! I so love it Shawnee!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Butterfly and flowers card. It is so very beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a very pretty card! And Happy Birthday to Rachelle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is so pretty love the colors. Happy Birthday Rachelle.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Happy Birthday Rachelle! And Shawnee your card is so beautiful! I love the colors and the butterfly is just gorgeous! Thanks so much for sharing! lindagk23ataoldotcom

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh, the floral paper you used is beautiful and I love the pretty little butterfly! Rachelle is going to enjoy all the gorgeous cards on the hop!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love butterflies, great card

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is such a beautiful card Shawnee! Yep, I love flowers and butterflies :) Thank You for being part of my birthday blog hop.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty card, Shawnee. Love that flowered background paper!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty card. Love the butterfly.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very pretty card. Love the butterfly.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a lovely woman Birthday card - TFS and Happy Birthday to Rachelle! Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Shawnee What a beautiful card you made for Rachelle. I am sure she will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  14. HAPPY BIRTHDAY RACHELLE!!
    Oh Shawnee your card is so beautiful I love the vintage look that you created it's super sweet. Love all the flowers and the butterfly Rachelle is so going to love it!! YOU ROCK!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very nice card - thanks for sharing! Happy Birthday Rachelle!

    sb_427 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Shawnee, I too think your card is beautiful. The usage of the colors with the butterfly are stunning. Oh yea, a big shout out to Rachelle, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely card. Simple yet beautiful. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  18. Happy Birthday Rachelle. Shawnee your card is lovely. I love the background paper and the Butterfly is great. Thanks for the idea. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love your card. I think I need to pull out my cricut expression or the explore(I have not used yet) and play with some cricut carts. I love the flower paper. :) Very pretty...

    ReplyDelete
  20. what a pretty card, beautiful papers and colors... love that Butterfly from Kate's ABC's

    ReplyDelete
  21. I also love to use butterflies on my creations. Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Happy Birthday, Rachelle! I love your card, butterflies are my favorite thing to put on a card! eileencards41@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Your card is so pretty. I to like the background paper. Thanks for sharing this pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Your card is so pretty! XOXO, Julie. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Very pretty card. Love the butterfly and paper used. Wishing Rachelle a Blessed Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Very sweet and beautiful card. This was a fun birthday blog hop. Happy Birthday Rachelle

    ReplyDelete
  27. What a supper card. Thanks for the blog hop and a chance to win..

    ReplyDelete
  28. Pretty card---love that paper and that butterfly is gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  29. Soooo pretty and I am loving that flower paper!!!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Sooooo pretty and I am loving that flower paper!!!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Happy Birthday Rachelle!
    Love butterflies...just a lovely card Shawnee!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Lovely card Shawnee :) ...I know she will adore it!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Hi Shawnee, I love your butterfly card. The floral paper is so pretty.Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  34. Absolutely beautifully sweet card. I'm sure Rachelle will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  35. Beautiful card! Happy birthday, Rachelle! adnilttoh@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  36. Gorgeous card, lo ve th pretty papers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Oh so pretty love the butterfly it is such a cheerful card -----Happy Birthday Rachelle

    ReplyDelete
  38. Love the card colors and butterfly. I like how you coordinated the ink of the sentiment to match the card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit today! I love to read your comments. If you have a blog, I'd love to visit it.

Have a blessed day!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin