Thursday, April 9, 2015

CardzTV Stamps Butterflies Challenge

Welcome back for another CardzTV Stamps Card Designer Challenge!! 
This week Mary has challenged us to celebrate the beauty of spring and make a card with Butterflies. 
Butterflies 
I made this card with my Cricut Explore Air 
The butterflies are from Kate's ABCs
The white cutout is from Cindy Loo
The Oval is from Baby Steps
My Sentiment is from CardzTV Stamps Birds and Bees


Now it's your turn!! Use your creativity and make a card with Butterflies. You can emboss them, die cut them, find cute stickers are Michaels with them, whatever just get your creativity flowing and make a card. 
You have until noon EDT, Thursday, April 23, 2015 to post your name and a link to your creation, using the Inlinkz tool at CardzTV and share your creativity with us. 
Also be sure to check out what my AMAZING Design Team sisters have created. They have some beautiful creations you can see them here. 



1 comment:

  1. Lovely and happy card. I love yellow :-) Beautiful cutout background for your beautiful butterflies. Love it!
    Have a wonderful week ahead.
    ♥ Lena – Cardz TV DT
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit today! I love to read your comments. If you have a blog, I'd love to visit it.

Have a blessed day!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin