Thursday, April 23, 2015

CardzTV Card Designers Challenge #8 - Mother's Day

Welcome back for another CardzTV Stamps Card Designer Challenge!! 
This week Mary has challenged us to celebrate Mother's Day!!
So your challenge is to Create a Card for Mother's Day and share it with us at CardzTV. You have until noon May 7, 2015 to post your name and a link to your creation at the CardzTV Blog

For my card today I decided to make a Roses card with my Cricut Explore Air. I made this card with the help of my 7 year old son Declan. He couldn't believe how easy the Cricut Explore Air was to use. He picked the colors as well. 

The sentiment for this card is from CardzTV Stamps Happy Days Stamp set. I love this set with all the great sentiments. You have sentiments for Happy Birthday, Happy Days, my favorite is Oh, Happy Day and So Happy For You!
My next card was my with my Silhouette Cameo. I'll be honest I have not used my Cameo much since I got my Cricut Explore Air. But I decided to pull it out when Design Space was down and have some fun. I love how this card turned out.
This card is a gatefold card and is item #39469 

The inside sentiment is again from CardzTV Stamps Happy Days Stamp set. 

I hope you have enjoyed these two easy Mother's Day cards. I hope you will enter our challenge and get your creative juices flowing!!

Link up your creations at CardzTV.blogspot.com also check out what my Design Team Sisters have for you. 

Be Blessed!!

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful cards!! I love them both!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards. Love the flowers you used on both cards. I need to go look for the watering can file :-) Love it!
    ♥ Lena – Cardz TV DT
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both cards are beautiful, Shawnee! I really like how the watering can opens! I haven't seen that cut before. Super cute! Linda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit today! I love to read your comments. If you have a blog, I'd love to visit it.

Have a blessed day!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin