Thursday, January 29, 2015

CardzTV Design Team Challenge #2 - Using Hearts

Hi everyone and welcome back for another fun CardzTV Stamps Design Team Challenge. Valentines day is right around the corner so this week, Mary has challenged us to make a card using hearts. Heart cards are so much fun and you can use all sorts of papers, etc.
For my creation, I used a The Lori Whitlock Center step scalloped card. I also used the Fox from Designs on Cloud 9.
I also used a ticket file - you can find many in the Silhouette store and cut it twice once at regular size and once at a little smaller and stamped My Love with CardzTV Stamps Hugs & Kisses stamp set. It gives it a bit of a vintage look.
Next I cut two red hearts and then smaller hearts from paper from My Mind's Eye. 

I hope you have enjoyed this fun Valentine card. I hope you are inspired to make your own and enter the challenge. 

Blessings!

5 comments:

  1. Adorable card! Love the fold, and that fox is just too sweet. Very pretty papers too!
    Hugs,
    Lena
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card Shawnee!! Love the shape and that great fox!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a super adorable card!! Love it!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit today! I love to read your comments. If you have a blog, I'd love to visit it.

Have a blessed day!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin