Friday, February 6, 2015

Letter Writing Box Card

Hi everyone and I hope you are having a wonderful Saturday. I cannot believe that Valentines day is just around the corner. I made a few cards for some friends so I decided to share them here with you. 
This is a fun box card from Lori Whitlock and found in the Silhouette Cameo store. 
Simply type in Box card and you will have a ton of options. I added a few things to this fun card. 

First is a postage stamp made with CardzTV Stamps Snail Mail Stamp Set and stamped with the Love Sentiment. 
The back of the card also has a postage stamp and is stamped with First class and has two hearts. 



This card was so much fun to make. I hope you enjoyed it and come back for more. 

Blessings!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit today! I love to read your comments. If you have a blog, I'd love to visit it.

Have a blessed day!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin