Thursday, October 23, 2014

Cardz TV Card Designers Challenge #3 "Scene It" Create a Scene Card for Halloween

CardzTV Card Designers Challenge #3 Scene It "Create a Scene Card for Halloween" 
Welcome back for another fun challenge at CardzTV. 
You have until noon EDT, Thursday, November 6, 2014 to post your name and a link to your creation, using the Inlinkz tool below. Many of you have asked, and no, you don't have to use Cardz TV Stamps to enter! We do ask that your entries be new projects...no backlinks please.

My card is a simple A2 size card with a cute witch from Too Cute By Jessica from the Halloween Cuties 2 set at http://www.toocutebyjessica.com/category_14/2/Halloween.htm


I also used a Peachy Keen stamp set for her face. 
And I used CardzTV Stamps Frankly Frightful for my sentiment and my drippy punch for the inside. 

I hope you enjoyed this fun card. 

Now head on over to CardzTV and check out what my Design Team sisters have created for you.

Blessings,

Shawnee

6 comments:

  1. What a cute card!! Love that little witch, she made me smile :-) Her face is adorable and the sentiment goes perfectly!
    Linda (Cardz TV DT)
    Crafting With Nana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so cute!! Gosh your little Witchy Pooh is adorabs. Love your scene is Wicked Awesome!!
    Great Creative job!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This little witch is too cute to spook!! Love the background paper you used and the sentiment is perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card Shawnee!!! Great image and wonderful bg paper!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute little witch! Love the expression on her sweet face. The BG papers you used are so pretty and perfect for this Halloween scene
    Hugs,
    Lena - CardsTV Cards DT
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a super cute Hallowqeen card!! I love the little witch image!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit today! I love to read your comments. If you have a blog, I'd love to visit it.

Have a blessed day!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin