Marriages is Messy, but it is Marriage is also Beautiful. When we get married we often picture that things will be just like all the Hollywood movies say that it will be. But in reality, this is not true. Hollywood movies don't have the messy stuff that we have to deal with in our day to day living. When you watch a television sitcom, yes you see minimal conflict but you don't see what an average person has to go through on a day to day basis. I'm talking about the diaper changes, sibling fights, washing machine breaking, toilet flooding, kind of days.
To help guide you through the Messy but Beautifulness of Marriage Darlene Schacht is releasing her new book Messy Beautiful Love : Hope and Redemption for Real-Life Marriages.
For a limited time if you Pre-order this fantastic book....and you get some amazing free gifts to help guide you on your journey.
When you pre-order Darlene Schacht's new book Messy Beautiful Love: Hope and Redemption for Real-Life Marriages you will receive the following:
- A bundle of 10 eBooks, including Darlene’s newest never-before released eBook, I’d Rather be a Crown Than a Trophy Wife
- A set of 31 Printable Prayer Cards
- 1 Downloadable MP3 song- “Untold Story” by Naomi Streamer
What You Get When Your Order Five or More
- The bundle of 10 eBooks, including Darlene’s newest never-before released eBook, I’d Rather be a Crown Than a Trophy Wife
- A set of 31 printable Prayer Cards
- 1 Downloadable MP3 song- “Untold Story” by Naomi Striemer
- The Messy Beautiful Love Companion Study Guide
- 25 inspiring iPhone Wallpapers
- Words Fitly Spoken – 200 printable conversation starters!
Let's face it marriage isn't always easy but with God at the center marriage can be an adventure. I encourage you to check out Darlene's website "Messy Beautiful Love Hope and Redemption for Real-Life Marriages" and pre-order your copy of this heartfelt, wonderful book today!
For more information on this exciting deal click here.
Remember God wants your marriage to be blessed, successful, and thriving!!
Blessings,
Shawnee



No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to visit today! I love to read your comments. If you have a blog, I'd love to visit it.
Have a blessed day!