Wednesday, August 27, 2014

My Scrap Chick DT post - Happy Birthday

Hi everyone, I hope you are having a blessed week. This week is my son Liam's 13th birthday so I made him this adorable card from My Scrap Chick to celebrate. 
To make this card I used: 
My Scrap Chick Dancing Candles
I also used some cute birthday paper from DCWV. I love this paper because the crossword puzzle paper says Happy Birthday, sprinkles, party, etc. The bottom paper is fun balloons. Next I used my Stickles to make the candle tops sparkle and my Gel Pen for accents.

Liam loved his card and was so happy that it popped up. I hope you will head over to My Scrap Chick and make your own Box Cards soon. They are so much fun and guaranteed to make everyone you give them - smile.

Have a great week!

2 comments:

  1. I have all these files...can't wait to case!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute Shawnee. Absolutely love it. I may have to make some of these myself now. Thank you for all your wonderful projects for the DT. We really appreciate you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit today! I love to read your comments. If you have a blog, I'd love to visit it.

Have a blessed day!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin