Friday, June 13, 2014

My Scrap Chick Father's Day Project

Hi everyone!! This Sunday is Father's day and in honor of my husband I made this cute Father's day card. The card is from the Shirt Bag Trio file. You can find this file here
I used papers from my stash they were bought at the Royal Castle Shoppe. 
I embossed the black strip with a stripped emboss folder from Stampin up
My sentiments You're the Man and Happy Father's Day are from CardzTV Stamps You're the Man stamp set.

Thank you for joining me and check back again soon for another fun project!!

Happy Father's Day!!



1 comment:

  1. Super fun card! LOVE the papers and your sketch! The bowtie is awesome! Thanks so much for sharing with us over at CardzTV!

    Emily
    Mollie's Motif

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit today! I love to read your comments. If you have a blog, I'd love to visit it.

Have a blessed day!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin