Monday, June 16, 2014

Hello Card My Scrap Chick

Today's project is a fun file from My Scrap Chick. I love this file because you can change up the colors, papers, etc. and have such a cute card with very little time.
I made a few versions of this card. I will share the more manly version of this card that my daughter and I made for my husband. She wanted a way to cheer him up.
Card Recipe
Card Base is Craft Cardstock - 
I used a Green Polka Dot embossed paper for the first layer from DCWV
Then I used a piece of white card stock from Stampin up for the shadow of the Hello
Finally I used a scrap piece of paper from My Minds Eye for the Top Layer. 
My daughter Carleigh had to add a butterfly because everyone loves them. 



I hope you will head over to My Scrap Chick and get this fun file. It is perfect for just because cards, friendship cards, etc. You will love it. 


Blessings,
Shawnee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit today! I love to read your comments. If you have a blog, I'd love to visit it.

Have a blessed day!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin