Tuesday, June 17, 2014

My Scrap Chick - Hello Edge Card - version 2

Hi everyone and welcome back!
I promised you version 2 of the Hello Cut Edge Card and here it is. For this one I used a variety of papers and also a Stampin Up Flower stamp.
First version of the card


Second version of the card. I love how the Hello stands out on this one. I hope these have given you some fun ideas and you will grab the file from My Scrap Chick. If you make a Hello card with it, post it here. I'd love to see your creations.

Blessings,
Shawnee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit today! I love to read your comments. If you have a blog, I'd love to visit it.

Have a blessed day!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin