Thursday, May 8, 2014

Readysetstamp’s 5 year anniversary blog hop

Hi Everyone! Welcome to Readysetstamp’s 5 year anniversary blog hop! I can’t believe that it’s been 5 years since I started my blog!! Where does the time go?! That just means that I have had WAY to much fun crafting and getting to know so many sweet ladies in the crafting community. I am so grateful to have each and every one of the ladies join me on the blog hop and I am truly grateful to have them as friends. :0) We have so much fun in store for you today. The theme of our blog hop is anything goes. I thought this would be fun and give a wide variety of ideas for you to stir up some fun ideas for you to make!!! For my project today, is a cute cupcake card. 
One of these cards is for my husband for our 18th Wedding Anniversary. 

The card is from My Scrap Chick It is found in the Cupcake Box Set. 
The printed paper is from Studio G. 
The sentiment is from CardzTV Stamps Sugar Rush. 
The tag is from the same set and is cut at 2 inches wide x 1.1 in height
It is stamped in Tim Holtz Walnut Stain ink
I used an enamel dot for the cherry on top of the cupcake. 

The Second is for a friend and is a Thank you Card 
I used the same file for this card but just added a Chevron embossing folder for the cupcake edge and colored it with Gelatos. I also added Pink Recollection flowers and some doodling. 

The sentiment for this is from CardzTV Stamps Sugar Rush How Sweet of You!

 Here’s the lineup:
Julie-http://www.readysetstamp.com 

 Susan- http://itsmesusanp.blogspot.com/ 
Cathy- http://mimiscraftcorner.blogspot.com

Shawnee- http://sunshinycards.blogspot.com/ YOU ARE HERE
Georgia- www.geritolgal2.blogspot.com - YOUR NEXT STOP 
Barbara- http://www.spotofsanity.blogspot.com/
Cindy- http://www.cindyvernon.blogspot.com/
Sharon- http://meemeescreations.blogspot.com/
Karen- http://www.littlescrappieces.blogspot.com/
Nicole- http://teachdanz.blogspot.com/
Sarah- http://sarahvaitstamps.blogspot.com
Brenda- http://www.friendscraftinwithfriends.blogspot.com/
Jeri- http://www.bugnme.blogspot.com/
Elaine- http://www.expressionsbyelaine.blogspot.com/
Sheree- http://bootsandblingtime.blogspot.com/
Michelle- http://mumoftwoblog.blogspot.com

We can’t have a blog anniversary without a giveaway right?? For this giveaway, please subscribe if you have not already and leave a comment for the chance to win 2 sets of stamps of your choice from CardzTV!!! I will draw the winner on May 17th and post it here. Winner will be chosen by random.org.



Thanks for joining us and Now you are onto my DT sister and friend Georgia 

21 comments:

  1. Those cupcakes are very cute and I love the sentiment "You're the sprinkles on my cupcake"!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cupcake cards are darling Shawnee! I love the papers you have used on both cards. Congrats on your 18th wedding anniversary too!! We celebrated our 21st back in Feb. Where the time goes I don't know, but it sure has zipped by. Have a wonderful Mother's Day Shawnee!! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shawnee love your cupcakes. Such a cute idea to emboss the edge of the cupcake with a chevron pattern. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super fun cupcake cards!!! LOVE your papers and the sentiment is awesome!!!

    Have a great day!

    Emily
    Mollie's Motif

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shawnee, both your cards are so cute!!! 18 years is a very long time to be married these days!! Congratulations to you and your husband!!! Thank you so much for participating in the blog hop. I know you have been super busy lately and I don't know how you do it!!! Big hugs, XOXO, Julie. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. both cards are so nice, love the papers you used!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both of your cards are so yummy Shawnee!! Love the papers you used. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card-- I love how you used the enamel dot for a cherry on top. :) Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card. Love the papers and colors and that sentiment is soooo perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sweet and tasty cupcake cards, so cute!

    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  11. both of your cards are so cute and yummy. I love cupcakes and you sure are serving up two very special cupcakes to celebrate Julie. Love the papers your used great creative job!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love seeing how cute the cupcakes are with different paper patterns for each.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Both cards are beautiful. I'm sure your DH and your friend will be very pleased. TFS Denise

    ReplyDelete
  14. Adorbs! I never thought of using a cupcake for anything other than a birthday card. Thanks for helping me along with a fresh idea.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such great cards! Love them and now I'm hungry! Thanks!
    Cathy
    www.mimiscraftcorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great cupcakes! Love the gelatos for coloring. The flower looks really nice. Great sentiment, sprinkles! Thanks for the hop, this is fun.

    ReplyDelete
  17. How cute just a small change makes for a new design.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit today! I love to read your comments. If you have a blog, I'd love to visit it.

Have a blessed day!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin