Hi everyone!
I am honored this week to be a guest designer for Die-Cutting Divas.
This challenge is right up my alley as I have nine boys in my house, so the project that I chose to do was a card for Father's Day. The file is from My Scrap Chick and is the shirt and hanger tag file.
I chose to implement some modifications on my card. I created a double card by placing the hanger in-between two shirt cards, so there would a place to write a greeting and also include a sentiment. The paper I used for the shirt reminded me of one of my husbands dress shirts. You can't tell from the picture but the paper has a shimmery gold. I included accents on the tie and hanger and used a Cardz TV "Looking Good" & "Happy Fathers Day" sentiment stamp from Cardz TV You're the Man & Happy Days stamp sets.
I hope you enjoyed my card and join the current challenge. Thank you, to the Die Cuttin' Divas for letting me be part of their team this week. It has been fun!
Blessings,
Shawnee




Super cool Guy shirt card Congrats on your DT spot at Die cuttin' Divas Have a Blessed day, DIANA L.
ReplyDeletehttp://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com
Congrats on your GDS!! Super cute & Cool!
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*
What a perfect card for our challenge! The paper you chose really looks like shirt material! Thanks for being our Guest Diva this week at DCD!
ReplyDelete