We are so glad you joined us!! We are hosting this hop to celebrate the new release of Mary's brand new stamp set Sugar Rush. You will love this amazing set.
If you came here from Julie then you are in the right place, if you didn't and you have missed my amazing Design Team Sister's projects head back to the beginning with our hostess Mary at CardzTV.
Here is our amazing line up:
Michelle - http://mumoftwoblog.blogspot.com
Julie- http://www.readysetstamp.com
Shawnee -http://sunshinycards.blogspot.com you are here
Susan - http://www.itsmesusanp.blogspot.com your next stop
Kimberly -www.cardcreationsbykim.blogspot.com
Nicole - http://teachdanz.blogspot.com
My project today is from My Scrap Chick. I used the Two Layer Cake Birthday Box file . This file was so easy to put together and guaranteed to impress whoever you give it to. For my sentiment I used CardzTV Stamps Sugar Rush Happy Cake Day!! After all any day is a great day to have a slice of cake.
I do have blog candy available so please leave a comment to be eligible.
I do have blog candy available so please leave a comment to be eligible.
Supplies Used:
- My Scrap Chick Two Layer Cake Birthday Box File
- Viva Decor Pearl Pen
- Green Stitched Ribbon
- CardzTV Stamps Sugar Rush Sentiment - Happy Cake Day!!
- Flowers from my DT Sister Laura. I love these so much!!
Note: My sentiment is missing due to a 3 year old running off with it after he thought it was really cake. I had to laugh but promise to restamp and post tomorrow.
Thanks for hopping with us. Now head on over to Susan at http://www.itsmesusanp.blogspot.com.
Thanks for hopping with us. Now head on over to Susan at http://www.itsmesusanp.blogspot.com.
Blessings and happy hopping!!
Shawnee





sorry u r having trouble with ur camera, will check back later
ReplyDeleteThat's cool!
ReplyDeleteSorry you are having issues with your camera. Your project is wonderful I am sure knowing you!!!
ReplyDeleteI don't blame the 3 year old, who wouldn't want that 'sweet' piece of cake?
ReplyDeleteLove your slice of cake it is simply adorable!! Love the papers, colors and your pearls to embellish just so perfect.
ReplyDeleteLove too your little story I did LOL will check back to see it with the Miss Mary stamped tag of it all. You are a very talented gal with a great sense of humor!! YOU ROCK!!
The project was very beautiful. Would love to attempt that some day...You really did an awesome job. Thank you for sharing this with us.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteYour cake box looks absolutely beautiful! To funny about your 3 year old taking it! I love the pattern paper you chose for this project! The new stamp set is sooo sweet!
ReplyDeleteCrafty hugs,
Debbie
crafthawk@centurylink.net
Like the 3D cake creation. Like the way you used the ribbon. Email by changing words in parens to symbols & no blanks:
ReplyDeletesunshine_honeybee2004 (at sign) yahoo (dot) com
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"
How cute!! Does look good enough to eat!
ReplyDeleteYour little cake box is soooo cute!!! Have a great day.....i cant seem to find where to follow you at?
ReplyDeleteYour cake slice is awesome Shawnee! I love the papers you chose. Too bad a cute little one ran off with your sentiment. lol But easy fix! Hugs
ReplyDeleteLove the cake box!! So cute, thanks for the inspiration.
ReplyDeleteYour cake is soooo cute, i love them!!! Thanks for sharing is cake:)
ReplyDeleteVery PRETTY! I love it!
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*
cute hope u catch the little one
ReplyDeletejudy
Awesome 3D treat box!! Love how you used the ribbon to mimic frosting between the layers!! :)
ReplyDeleteAnd why wouldn't he think it was real, its absolutly yummy looking. I want cake now myself. lol It looks great. TFS Denise
ReplyDeletethat is so funny about the 3 year old - my grandson is 3 and just an adorable age! your project looks good enough to eat - lovely job - TFS have a great week! Gail utb 01 @ att dot net
ReplyDeleteGreat project.
ReplyDeleteMary O'Neal
Your project is so cute! Thanks for sharing! lindagk23
ReplyDeleteYour project is so cute! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeletelove the cake. making me hungry! thanks for sharing! No wonder your son thought it was cake! yummy!
ReplyDeleteLove your cake! I also had to chuckle at your son running off with the sentiment! Too cute
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Georgia
Love this so cute and right down my alley because I am a diabetic.....Good Luck very one...
ReplyDeleteLol! I am picturing the 3 year old running away with your project :) For me it is my cats that jump up and play with my stuff. Cute cake box:)
ReplyDeletearielmeow@sbcglobal.net
What a beautiful piece of cake!!
ReplyDeleteYum!! Super cute!!
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely adorable!! Love the ribbon as the filling between layers and the pearls on the 'icing.' Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Belinda
Perfect box for the sentiment. Good to know that this file is easy to put together.
ReplyDeleteLovely Shawnee - aren't 3 year olds fun?? TFS :)
ReplyDeleteMichelle
Purple Monkey Moments
That is so funny Shawnee! I have an image of that little stinker giggling and running away from Mommy! Adorable cake box...you decorated it beautifully!
ReplyDeleteHugs!
Wow looks good enough to eat -----very cute. Nancy
ReplyDeleteLOL. I looked for the 'sentiment' and wondered how I was missing it! Very cute box- TFS Merrie
ReplyDeleteThis is amazing! I've been absolutely blown away by the creativity and amazing ideas I've seen on this blog hop. I honestly don't remember a blog hop that has given me so many great ideas. Thanks so much for sharing!
ReplyDeleteBe blessed,
Karen
www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com
What a super cute project. Thanks for the wonderful idea and for showing me how to use stamps in such a creative way. I need to learn more techniques, and this blog hop was really helpful.
ReplyDeleteSierra
sierrasgift@gmail.com
So cute your piece of pie box. Love it, thanks for the inspiration.
ReplyDeleteoh i love your cake box, that's a funny story about the sentiment : )
ReplyDeleteLove it! Very cute!
ReplyDeleteBJ
bjlinne@hotmail.com
What a fun little treat box.
ReplyDeleteGreat job!
ReplyDeleteDeb
No wonder he thought it was real - it LOOKS real!!! LOVE your papers and ribbon - seriously looks real! Fabulous job!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute and yummy looking project. Great job.
ReplyDeletemarg0006 at Verizon dot net
Shawnee, I loved your pie! If I just made that one, I'd save a lot of calories!
ReplyDeleteCardztv DT Sister
Mimi
How cool is that! I have yet to make a piece of cake like this, will have to try it sometime.
ReplyDeleteangel hugs
Debby
Great project.
ReplyDeletecraftymom205 at yahoo dot com
Your cake box is so cute even without the sentiment.
ReplyDeleteisoscia at aol dot com
Ha ha that is so funny. It really does look amazing! I love the papers you used. Karen
ReplyDeleteGreat job! Lol...had to laugh about the missing sentiment!
ReplyDeleteMmm, what a yummy cake slice!
ReplyDeleteBeth
Beth's Beauties
bfiscus[at]nntc[dot]net
I can see why he thought it was a real cake. It is very pretty
ReplyDeleteYummy cake, gr8t job!
ReplyDeleteLove your cake box!
ReplyDeletenancy at zappens dot com
love the cake box
ReplyDeleteI love the pattern paper that you used for your slice of cake.
ReplyDeleteYummy! The cake box looks yummy! I love the paper you've used, and I'm glad you like the flowers. They look wonderful on top!
ReplyDeleteLots of Hugs,
Laura
Oh my goodness three year olds are such cuties.
ReplyDeleteNever a dull moment. lol.
LOVE your cake with those sweet pearls.
Thanks for the chance to win some sweet goodies.
Crafty hugs,
D~
DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot
DMCARDMAKER at AOL dot COM
Cute idea! Aren't kids fun? It will be your tools, and / or your mascara and blush that disappear before you know it.
ReplyDeleteThat box looks good enough to eat!! Love the colors!
ReplyDeleteThis cake box is so adorable! Awesome job in the papers you used. I would love to try this sometime! :)
ReplyDeleteWOW!! This is really amazing! Love all the little details and your story of the missing sentiment made me laugh!
ReplyDeletehi shawnee. yummy sweet cake box :) thats so cute your sweet boy thought it was real cake :) awesome job with the hop :)
ReplyDeleteVery pretty slice of cake.
ReplyDeleteI don't blame your three year old. I want
ReplyDeleteto run away with that super
Sweet Slice of cake 2:)
Very impressive. Thanks for sharing
That cake box is awesome! I laughed when I read what your 3 year old did! How cute.
ReplyDeleteLeslie
cascrapper at gmail dot com
What a yummy cake box!! Love the papers you used. How funny that your 3 year old took the sentiment!! :)
ReplyDeleteSuch a great project. One of these days I'm going to have to try making those cake boxes.
ReplyDeleteAwesome, I'll take that piece please. LOL. Carol
ReplyDeleteamazing project.- very cute
ReplyDeleteI love that cake box and how the frosting goes down the side! I had to laugh when you said your little one ran away with the sentiment!! LOL XOXO, Julie. :0)
ReplyDeleteShawnee, your trat box looks good enough to eat! I'm still laughing about the missing sentiment! Thanks for all you do for Cardz TV!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Mary