Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Crafty Playtime Challenge Twine It up


Welcome friends! This week Janis has challenged us to
Use twine in your project.
Begins: Tues, Mar 18
Ends: Mon, Mar 31

My Twine Project comes from an adorable file from My Scrap Chick. It is called Lucky in Love Treat bag. I added some plastic from an old stamp set to give it a window look. My sentiment is from CardzTV Stamps Fun and Games.
 

I love this adorable file and can't wait to fill it with M&M's .
I hope you have enjoyed this fun project.

Now it's your turn 
The rules of our challenge are simple:
1. Follow the theme. 
2. Any craft will do as long as it fits the theme.
3. Link up at Pause Dream Enjoy
4. Be a follower of Pause Dream Enjoy


Blessings,
Shawnee




1 comment:

  1. LOVE your cute treat bag.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    DesigndByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit today! I love to read your comments. If you have a blog, I'd love to visit it.

Have a blessed day!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin