Welcome to Paper Playtimes last challenge for 2013. I love being a part of this talented design team. Today's sponsor is Lucy Kelleher and she is offering to you all a $10 Gift Certificate to her online store. You can find her store at http://lucyk.ctmh.com.
My card for today is a A2 size card. It is quick to make and so much fun. The penguin is from the Silhouette Cameo store. Isn't she adorable?
I used the Darice Snowflakes folder to make the embossed white behind the penguin.
My sentiment is from CardzTV Stamps Very Merry and is Get Your Jingle On.
I used the Darice Snowflakes folder to make the embossed white behind the penguin.
My sentiment is from CardzTV Stamps Very Merry and is Get Your Jingle On.
I hope you will head on over to Paper Playtime and enter your Winter fun creation!! We can't wait to see what you have created.



No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to visit today! I love to read your comments. If you have a blog, I'd love to visit it.
Have a blessed day!