Saturday, December 14, 2013

Cure mito Ornament

I had fun this week making some ornaments for my Christmas tree. To make them I used Glitter It which is a wonderful product from Beacon Adhesives, Martha Stewart Glitter, and Oracal 651 Vinyl.
I made this ornament for my tree for my three children and my friends children who have mitochondrial disease.
I decided to sell them for $5.00 plus $2.00 shipping and all the proceeds go to TGEN Center for Rare Childhood Disorders. They are an amazing organization that are helping to find a cure for rare childhood diseases like mitochondrial disease. I am so thankful for them.

Have a blessed Sunday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit today! I love to read your comments. If you have a blog, I'd love to visit it.

Have a blessed day!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin