Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Want Flies With That?

This year I decided to make my daughter's Valentines for school.
She is so excited this is the first of a set of three cards that I am making. 
The boys will get the frogs and the girls will get kittens or dogs. Carleigh wants Kittens. I think the dogs are cuter. 

To make this card I used:
Close to My Heart Art Philosophy Square 3 - 4 inches in black
Cut again in White at 3 inches
Red and White polka dot washi tape
Close to My Heart Art Philosophy Heart1 - cut at 1 inch
Embossing folder from Paper Studio hearts
Create a Critter Frog cut at 2.75 inches
CardzTV Stamps Toad-ally Awesome Stamp set - Want Flies with that

Back of the card is 
Close to My Heart Art Philosophy Square 3 cut at 3 inches 
Close to My Heart Art Philosophy Oval5 cut at 1.75 inches
CardzTV Stamps Happy Days Stamp set - Happy Valentines Day




I hope you enjoyed this cute Valentines Project!! 
I am entering it in the Crafty Cardz Challenge at CardzTV 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit today! I love to read your comments. If you have a blog, I'd love to visit it.

Have a blessed day!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin