Sunday, February 17, 2013

Paper Playtime Ch#4 Use a Sentiment Stamp

Ch#4 Use a Sentiment Stamp
Begins: Mon, Feb 18
Ends: Sun, Mar 3
Prize sponsored by Lucy of CTMH
(must have a USA address)

Winner announced in the WINNERS Page Tab

Here's what I created for this challenge:

A close friend of mine is in need of prayers so I designed this really cute card using a few of my favorite cartridges to let him know my thoughts are with him. 
I used a number of things for this card.
I just love this wood paper it is from My Mind's Eye Miss Caroline 6x6 pack
Next is the cartridges. I used two cartridges for this card.
First was Create a Critter. The bird, tree, and grass are from this cartridge.
The bird is cut at 2.75 
The tree is cut at 2.75. It is embossed with the Cuttlebug Swirls Embossing folder
The grass is cut at 2 inches
The banner at the top of the card is from Close to My Heart Art Philosophy cut at 1.75 inches 
Sentiment is from CardzTV Stamps Heartfelt Wishes Stamp set
A small heart punch for the small heart at the bottom. 


The inside is Close to My Heart Art Philosophy Square 4 cut at 3 inches in green and 2.75 in white
It is stamped with CardzTV Stamps HeartFelt Wishes sentiment "I'm praying for you" 
The heart is also from Close to My Heart Art Philosophy Heart 1 at 1 inch

I hope you enjoyed this fun card and that you will join us at Paper Playtime for our fun challenge!! We can't wait to see what you create!!

Blessings,
Shawnee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit today! I love to read your comments. If you have a blog, I'd love to visit it.

Have a blessed day!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin