Paper Playtime starts a brand new challenge today!!
For Ch # 91
Winter Fun
Starts: Monday, Dec 17th 12:00 am EST
Ends: Thursday, Dec 27th Noon EST
Winner (chosen by random.org) Announced: Thursday, Dec 27th late afternoon
Our sponsor this challenge is...
Mary of Cardz TV Stamps
One winner chosen by random.org will receive 1 set of Mary's Cardz TV Stamps!
Please Note: This is our last challenge for 2012.
The winner will be announced on Thursday, December 27th, 2012.
Happy New Year! Have a great rest of the year!!
It is an Easel Card!!
This one was made for a very special friend who LOVES Penguins.
Jolene - I hope you love it!
Jolene and Frank are my amazing friends who I adore. Jolene is a wonderful photographer and Frank just became a college grad!! I am very blessed to know them both! They are more family than friends.
Now onto my card:
The Penguin is from Create a Critter
The Sign post is from Lacey Labels cut at 1 inch
The Inside of the Card Label is cut at 3.5 inches
I used CardzTV Stamps Tiny Tidings and Christmas Joy for my sentiments
Stamped with Tim Holtz Ink
Washi Tape finished off the edge
and beautiful Recollections Snowflakes.
Now it's your turn!
This one was made for a very special friend who LOVES Penguins.
Jolene - I hope you love it!
Jolene and Frank are my amazing friends who I adore. Jolene is a wonderful photographer and Frank just became a college grad!! I am very blessed to know them both! They are more family than friends.
Now onto my card:
The Penguin is from Create a Critter
The Sign post is from Lacey Labels cut at 1 inch
The Inside of the Card Label is cut at 3.5 inches
I used CardzTV Stamps Tiny Tidings and Christmas Joy for my sentiments
Stamped with Tim Holtz Ink
Washi Tape finished off the edge
and beautiful Recollections Snowflakes.
Now it's your turn!
Come play with us!




No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to visit today! I love to read your comments. If you have a blog, I'd love to visit it.
Have a blessed day!