Monday, December 24, 2012

Merry Christmas - Last Minute Tags

Merry Christmas!! I needed some tags for gifts so I decided instead of buying ones at the store I would use the Close to My Heart Art Philosophy cartridge and make some. I made about 30 of these in 20 minutes time. They are so easy and they add so much to your packages.
My tags are cut at 3.5 inches and then I embossed them with my Sizzix Snowflake embossing folder. I used some Tim Holtz Distress Ink Worn Lipstick.
 Then I used CardzTV Stamps Christmas Joy stamp set and added the To: and From: My mom loved these tags more than the ones she bought for $3.00 in the store. I really loved making them. I made a few kinds as well. 

I hope you and you families have a Merry and Blessed Christmas.

Blessings,
Shawnee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit today! I love to read your comments. If you have a blog, I'd love to visit it.

Have a blessed day!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin