Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Final Day of 12 days of Christmas Blog Hop





Welcome to the 12 Days of Christmas Blog Hop hosted by Honeybearz Designs. The hop runs from November 24th to December 5th. If you came here from Miranda's blog then you are in the right place. If not, please go back to Lisa's blog and visit all of our hop stops. 

Here is our wonderful line up:

1. Lisa Pontious ~ http://honeybearzdesigns2011.blogspot.com/

2. Ashley - http://thebloghopprincess.blogspot.com/




6. Pam (Mama LoveBug) - http://lovebugcreations3.blogspot.com/






12. Shawnee ~ http://quiverofangels.blogspot.com/ You are here

Welcome to Day 12 of our 12 days of Christmas Blog Hop. 


Wow we are at Day 12 of our hop. I love doing this Christmas blog hop and I am so honored that you joined us this week. 
I have two final projects for you. One is a scrapbook layout of my beautiful little girl Felicity. 
The layout is courtesy of Scrapbook Flair. You can find out more at their website http://scrapbookflair.com/ This is from there Shabby Chic Christmas Collection. I love it. 
Next is a CMTH project - originally I had a snowflake box but  my mom stole that (It didn't turn out well) But my friend Lucy made me a video so I am going to attempt again tomorrow. You can watch her snowflake video here 
So I made beautiful Christmas trees instead. This tree is cut from beautiful cardstock. I cut this tree at Fit to Page with my Imagine - only because my E2 died. :( I used beautiful Recollections snowflakes and ribbon to accent them but the paper really makes these trees. I am using them for decoration around my house. I can't wait to make more!! 

Now my friend Lucy is offering you a sweetheart Christmas deal. If you go to her website and say that you came because of me. She is going to give you a FREE Set of Dimensional Elements in ADDITION to all you get with the Artiste Package. Lucy will send you a free set of Dimensional Elements - Album Pages (Z1791). It's on page 131 of the Idea Book. The are white chipboard shapes that can be stamped, painted, papered, chalked, etc. AND they coordinate with the Artiste cartridge. The images can be found on page 60 of the Artiste booklet. It's a $4.95 value.
Now to purchase Artiste and You won't want to miss it - It's a great stocking stuffer. Go to http://lucyk.ctmh.com/Retail/Product.aspx?ItemID=6719&CatalogID=1740 
I love this amazing cartridge as I use it almost every project as it has every shape you want and project. It's truly amazing. 

To purchase CMTH products please visit my friend Lucy at http://lucyk.ctmh.com/

Thank you Lucy for all your help with these boxes. I appreciate you!! 


Thank you so much for joining me in this AMAZING Hop and thanks Lisa for hosting!! It is a pleasure to be here! 


Merry Christmas!!

Shawnee


1 comment:

  1. gorgeous LO! and your little girl is soooooo cute too!! your second project rocks too!!!

    thank you so much for a wonderful, amazing and creative blog hop! it was soooo fun!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit today! I love to read your comments. If you have a blog, I'd love to visit it.

Have a blessed day!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin