
Welcome to the 12 Days of Christmas Blog Hop hosted by Honeybearz Designs. The hop runs from November 24th to December 5th. If you came here from Miranda's blog then you are in the right place. If not, please go back to Lisa's blog and visit all of our hop stops.
Here is our wonderful line up:
1. Lisa Pontious ~ http://
2. Ashley - http://
3. Theresa~ www.thescrapbookingqueen.com
4. Sheila- http:// www.2pawprints.blogspot.com/
5. Jillian - http://www.paperalamode.com/
6. Pam (Mama LoveBug) - http:// lovebugcreations3.blogspot.com/
7. Rebecca~ http://blog.scrapprincess.com/
8. Teresa~http:// freshandrenewed.blogspot.com/
9. Madge- http:// www.thescrappinlounge.com/
10. Jessi http:// mylifeinartsncrafts.blogspot.co m/
11. Miranda http://www.nanasscrapspot.com/
12. Shawnee ~ http:// quiverofangels.blogspot.com/ You are here
Welcome to Day 11 of our 12 days of Christmas Blog Hop.
Tonight I will be filming the Fiskars Fuse for you all if everything goes right in my house. It's a busy house with 10 little people running around but I hope to find some quiet time tonight to get it done for you all. You will love this amazing machine.
Okay onto today's project, I saw this really cute video on YouTube on Christmas tree nails. Now I am not good at doing nails but still learning. I did manage to do this for my mom and she thought that they looked cute. I will link to the video so you can learn how. It's super easy.
First you want to basecoat - I did a Pink but you can't tell that from this shot. Then you add your green with a triangle. Cover with Glitter. Then add either a jewel at the top (couldn't get mom to go for that) so I did a pink dot.
She was so impressed with her nails. LOL. I am going to redo them as they aren't perfect but it was a lot of fun.
The video I watched is https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqKpAvrj3ZI&feature=g-hist
Okay onto today's project:
I used the Cricut Artiste Cartridge and made this adorable Tree box. I am going to fill it with candy for my children's teachers. I just have to make it a little smaller as I did it fit to page. Anyway, this is found in the Artiste Cartridge on page 79. This is such a cute box. I used the All Seasons paper stack to make it and then added liquid pearls as accents. It's a cute fun and simple project. You can use these for favors at your Christmas celebrations, gift boxes for friends and neighbors, the possibilities are ENDLESS.
I used the Cricut Artiste Cartridge and made this adorable Tree box. I am going to fill it with candy for my children's teachers. I just have to make it a little smaller as I did it fit to page. Anyway, this is found in the Artiste Cartridge on page 79. This is such a cute box. I used the All Seasons paper stack to make it and then added liquid pearls as accents. It's a cute fun and simple project. You can use these for favors at your Christmas celebrations, gift boxes for friends and neighbors, the possibilities are ENDLESS.
Thank you Lucy for all your help with these boxes. I appreciate you!!
Please join me again tomorrow for another fun project!!
Merry Christmas!!
Shawnee




No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to visit today! I love to read your comments. If you have a blog, I'd love to visit it.
Have a blessed day!