Happy Friday! Today starts a brand new
CTVS Ch#21 "I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas"
Starts: Friday, Dec 14th @ 12:00 am EST
Ends: Thursday, Dec 20th @ NOON EST
Details: Create a card, layout or craft project for
CHRISTMAS WITH SNOW, SNOWFLAKES, OR A SNOWMAN
CHRISTMAS WITH SNOW, SNOWFLAKES, OR A SNOWMAN
Prize: 1 set of Cardz TV Stamps of the winner's choice
(shop Cardz TV Stamps... HERE)
Here's my "I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas" project:
My project is a simple project but so much fun. I love these circle Christmas trees. For my project I cut a circle in half, embossed it with my snowflake embossing folder and then folder it to make a beautiful Christmas tree.
The Stamp set that I used is CardzTV Stamps Christmas Joy.
I also used Lacey Labels for the middle label cut at 3.5 and 3.25
Finally I used rhinestones and Beautiful baby blue Rhinestones from the Buckle Boutique.
The paper is from Studio G from the Craft Section in Walmart.
To accent my small punch circles I wrote Love and Joy and the accented them with more rhinestones.
I gave this card to our wonderful provider Gail who is a Godsend to our family. She helps me with Brighton and Felicity. I am so thankful for her.
This is an Twisted Easel Card and I love making them. I only have 70 more Christmas cards to make. I think I will be done by Valentines Day. Just kidding!
Want to play with us? You can enter your project below or hop over to Cardz TV to check out what my Design Team Sisters have created and enter your project there!





No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to visit today! I love to read your comments. If you have a blog, I'd love to visit it.
Have a blessed day!