Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Welcome to the Bling Challenge

Welcome to the Bling Challenge - sponsored by The Buckle Boutique!
For a while now I have been a part of a series of challenges from the Crafty Card Gallery Blog by Jennifer. She often sends us challenging envelopes that stretch our crafting ability. This month's challenge is to use my favorite thing BLING!!  
Cathie, from www.TheBuckleBoutique.com kindly sponsored this challenge, sending me a big envelope of bling to mail out to the participants.
My card is from Cricut Artiste and uses beautiful Christmas paper from DCWV.
It also uses CardzTV Stamps Classic Christmas.

Let me say I LOVE this material. It was so easy to cut and to just make whatever I wanted. It is very high quality and you can cut it with your Cricut or Cameo. But you can also use standard scissors as I did here. 
To make this card I cut the shape out on my Imagine (as my Cricut bit the dust) and then laid the Rhinestone material on top and cut around it. It was sooo easy and fun!! I found myself wanting to create more and more. I am sure you will too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit today! I love to read your comments. If you have a blog, I'd love to visit it.

Have a blessed day!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin